Advice from the school nurse
- Wash your hands with soap and water regularly, and always before a meal!
- Thoroughly disinfect all wounds, the risk of infection is greater and we do not heal in the same way in a tropical climate.
- In case of fever without other symptoms, take Paracetamol rather than Ibuprofen because there is a risk of bleeding in case of dengue, it is very present in Jakarta. Beyond 48 hours of fever without other symptoms and / or worsening, go see a doctor.
- Protect yourself from the sun.
- Protect yourself from mosquitoes.
- Do not drink tap water.